• All copyright is retained by the artist, Wendy Peters. Artwork must not be resold or reproduced without the artist’s written permission.
• Every care has been taken to show the work as accurately as possible with regard to size and colour. The image you see may be different due to slight variation between browsers, devices and screen settings. Any variation between the image represented and the actual artwork is not deemed a fault and such inconsistencies will not be a valid reason for return.
• Security of Data: We will take all reasonable care, in as far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. We use a secure external payment process. In the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when ordering from the website.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
• change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
Any order placed through the website is not binding until the work has been despatched. Artwork listed may be withdrawn from sale at any point by the artist for reasons such as, but not limited to, sale elsewhere or withheld for exhibition display.
Look at the incredible painting of our Chocolate Lab, Byron, by Wendy. When we first caught a glimpse of it we thought it was a photograph! The detail is incredible. Over the moon with it.
I visited Wendy's studio last as part of the Noosa Open Studios trail and
purchased a set of her beautiful cards. Just as I was about to leave her
magnificent painting 'Gum Nut Alley' caught my eye. It is so beautiful, calming
and serene, I thought I just had to have it. Luckily, my husband loves it too. It
takes quite a large wall space and we look at it every night when relaxing. It fits
so well in our house that is surrounded by greenery and wide vistas.
We are thrilled to have Archie hanging in our homes and we get heaps of comments from our visitors of what great likeness and they initially think it’s a photo and not a painting of Archie
I saw some of Wendy's art on line and was very taken with it. We bought The
Shallow Shoal & Rock and Shoal from Wendy which are marine inspired ink on
aluminum panel pieces. Wendy got them framed for us and they look
spectacular. I see these pieces daily and they always give me great joy. I love the
vibrant colours and the fine detail. Wendy is a talented artist across a variety of
mediums, she is a pleasure to deal with - very helpful. Look forward to seeing
and maybe owning more of her beautiful work.
I have now two of Wendy's pieces, one from her exquisite floral collection, the
detail, the brush strokes, it is so lifelike I almost attempt to smell the painting
expecting a floral scent to waft pass. My next piece is completely different as
Wendy explores a new style, more eclectic and abstract which I also love for the
boldness and the colours. Amazing art, well priced with a bit of Wendy herself in
each one. Thank you Wendy.